The Suns lost game 2 in their round 1 match up against the San Antonio Spurs..grrrrr....! They are now down 0-2 in this series. What they have to do now is defend their home court on games 3 & 4 to even this series up. If they don't, It would be a long long long shot to win this series in 7 games. I like the Phoenix Suns to win the it all not because they now have Shaq, but because my long time idol, Grant Hill is finally playing. Even though he is no where near where he used to be, I still route for him and I think I still have my collection of NBA cards of him. I'm just glad to see him back from serious injuries and be part of a good team in the playoffs..Go Grant! Go Suns!

1 comments:

imo diay ng sun ha. wa jud ka nagtell. hehehe!

kubz.. suggestion lang. ayaw i-restrict imong comment section aron makaleave ug comments imong ubang friends diria. adto sa comments na settings then i-set didto. owkey? ;)

good luck! ;)

May 5, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home