Another Chapter in life

Another chapter of life ends
its time for my heart to start to mend..
Another page will turn
but in process,
I feel from within a burn..

Why does it have to always be like this?
I know that YOU,
I will really miss..
I just started thinking what might have been..
and as to why this relationship
didn't work again..
How happy could we be
If we had met personally..

How unlucky am I
to have this happen
not just once but
over and over again..

I think its me
I think its because of me
I hope its not only me..
Maybe relationships is just not meant for me..

4 comments:

hi...pls do change my blog's URL to: http://littlepinayprincess.blogspot.com

TNX

May 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Hello..Visiting here on a Sunday night..Take care and hope you can drop by on my page too

August 16, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

I have put links up on all my sites:
Experiencing Rheumatoid Arthritis
News Knowledge
All Over The Map
Scribbles.
A link back would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

God's Grace.

September 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Visiting here today..God Bless!!

January 13, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home