This is absolutely amazing. I never thought the price of gas prices would make my summer boring. I really can't go anywhere because of a stupid reason such as expensive gas! I used to drive down to Orlando or Miami or somewhere we can go and spend the summer away from home and enjoy. But now Im stuck. Now I know what a dog on a leash feels like or maybe like a dog just free to roam around a fenced back yard. Can you imagine how much I would spend on gas alone if I drove down to Florida with my old, gas guzzling, pocket burning SUV? I should just take a plane and fly over to Florida. Well, here's my take on that. That's no fun! Flying is no fun compared to a road trip. The fun of making stops that my friends and I make is still the best way to have when traveling. We should just soak up the sun up here in the east coast instead of wasting my hard earned money on gas......but im bored!

2 comments:

ei..got you tagged..repost mo if you have time..just click my name..thanks..tc

June 20, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

oi tag2x namo ha. hehehehe! i'm happy kay blogmates namo. keep it up. ;)

June 20, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home